About Emory Healthcare
Volunteering with Emory
Emory Healthcare volunteers are caring individuals who enjoy giving back to their community. Volunteers support various areas within the Emory Healthcare system, such as our gift shops, patient admissions, surgery waiting rooms, clerical positions and more.
Teens 15-18 years old may participate in the VolunTeen Program during the summer.
For more information about volunteer opportunties, please call:
- Emory University Hospital 404-712-0375
- Emory University Hospital Midtown 404-712-0375
- Winship Cancer Institute 404-778-2405
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital 678-843-7292
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital 648-474-7028
- Emory Rehabilitation Hospital 404-712-0375
Volunteering at the Emory Clinic
Emory Clinic volunteers help to create the ideal patient and family experience for all of our visitors. It is the mission of the Emory Healthcare Volunteer Services Department to develop and maintain, dedicated, caring, and competent volunteers who embrace the Emory Healthcare Mission: We are committed to providing the best care for our patients, educating health professionals and leaders for the future, and serving our community. In order to carry out this mission, we are looking for individuals who have a strong interest in healthcare, are community service minded, have a great attitude, and love to smile. If you are someone who meets this criteria…this program is for you!
Volunteers at the Emory Clinic have the opportunity to assist in many ways to positively impact the patient experience, including:
- Assisting Clinical Departments
- Ensuring smooth patient flow
- Interacting with patients and their families
- Interacting with Emory Clinic staff, leaders, and care providers
Volunteers are based throughout Emory Clinic Locations:
- 1365 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30322
- Orthopaedics and Spine Center at Executive Park
- Brain Health Center at Executive Park
- Emory ASC in Dunwoody, GA
How to Get Involved:
Emory Clinic hosts Open Houses periodically throughout the year for individuals who are interested in serving as a volunteer. Open House is designed for prospect volunteers to receive an introduction to Emory Clinic, learn about the role, conduct, and expectations of our volunteers, as well as introduce them to the placements that are available throughout Emory Clinic. Invites to Open House are sent to individuals after they fill out the online application below.
- Read the Emory Clinic Volunteer Program Manual
- Complete Online Application
- Send in Volunteer Documents
- Once submission of required documents is complete, you will be invited to our next Open House Session
Requesting a Volunteer?
If you are a Department at Emory Clinic that would like to request a Volunteer, please fill out the Department Volunteer Request Form, and our Volunteer Program Coordinator will be in touch with you.
If you have any other questions, or specific concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.