Choose Emory Clinic Sleep Medicine for better sleep, better health
A good night’s sleep can clear your mind, raise your spirits and improve your health. But too often, a restful night is just out of reach. Maybe your mind races or your legs have a mind of their own. Maybe you sleep 8 hours, yet wake up tired or doze off during the day. Let the Emory Clinic sleep experts help you find a solution.
You can rest easy knowing you’re getting help from some of the world’s leading health experts, researchers and faculty at Emory University School of Medicine. The Emory Clinic Sleep Center is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) and offers Board-certified sleep specialists and experienced polysomnographers (sleep technologists) to help you from diagnosis through restful nights ahead.
Get leading sleep diagnosis and treatment at Emory Clinic
The Emory Clinic Sleep Center is among the country’s leading sleep diagnosis and treatment centers for all kinds of sleep disorders, including:
- Hypersomnia (excessive sleepiness)
- Sleep apnea (shallow or paused breathing during sleep)
- Restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- Periodic limb movements (PLM)
- Narcolepsy (“sleep attacks”)
- Parasomnia (sleep problems like sleepwalking, sleep-eating, nightmares and other behaviors)
Emory Clinic Sleep Center highlights
Every day, Emory Clinic and Emory University faculty sleep experts conduct leading research.
- Learn more about our mission, news and accomplishments
- See how Emory Clinic doctors are finding new treatments for hypersomnia
- Watch Emory Clinic’s Dr. Nancy A. Collop Fox 5 interview on how to unplug for a restful night’s sleep.
- Watch Emory Clinic’s Dr. David Rye with Dr. Sanjay Gupta discussing sleep disorders on CNN.
Did You Know?
There’s another solution for sleep apnea besides a CPAP mask? See if one of these options may be right for you.
Emory Clinic Sleep Medicine
Find Treatment Locations
Matching Emory Locations
No MatchSee Location Results
Matching Emory Specialists
No MatchSee Specialist Results
Talk to Our Nurses
Registered nurses can help you find a location or specialist that’s right for you.
404 778 7777