For Medical Professionals
Emory Healthcare Credentialing
Medical Staff Services and System Credentialing provides a centralized credentialing service and medical staff support for:
- The Emory Clinic
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Emory Rehabilitation Hospital
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory Orthopaedics and Spine Center
- Emory's Ambulatory Surgery Center's
- Emory's Pain Centers
- Emory Medical Care Foundation
- Emory Medical Group
- Emory Physical Therapy Associates
- Emory Specialty Associates
Our goal is to ensure that all of Emory's providers are highly qualified and competent to provide the best patient care in the Southeast.
Our professional team strives to maintain an effective credentialing and re-credentialing program by adhering to Emory Healthcare's bylaws, policies and procedures, as well as guidelines established by external accrediting organizations such as TJC, NCQA, URAC, State and Federal. We serve as the hub of practitioner information for our referral services, billing services, nursing services, admissions, telecommunications, human resources, risk management, managed care contracting and all departments providing clinical care or related ancillary or administrative services.
We support the medical staffs, medical staff leadership and medical staff committees of this organization who are recognized for their clinical and academic achievements throughout the world.