When it comes to choosing a medical provider to guide you through each stage of your pregnancy and the hospital where you want to deliver, you want only the best. At Emory Healthcare, we’re proud to offer comprehensive, high-quality maternity services at three convenient locations: Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Emory Decatur Hospital and Emory University Hospital Midtown.
With these locations across the region, you’ll receive coordinated care at whichever Maternity Center you visit. You can see a doctor at an office near your work, and plan to deliver at the hospital closest to home. Or, based on your preference, visit with the same provider at any of our locations. It’s just one way we deliver cohesive, exceptional care you can count on.
At Emory Healthcare, we believe your pregnancy and labor should be the way you want it and we’ll work to craft the experience that you’ve been dreaming of and one that keeps you and baby healthy and safe. After all, no matter which location you choose, you can be confident you’ll receive the high level of care you expect from Emory Healthcare, including:
- Personalized care that’s tailored to your needs and your baby’s needs
- Advanced technology that answers questions and helps keep you comfortable and healthy during your pregnancy
- World-renowned specialists to help guide you through your pregnancy
- Experienced doctors who provide the care, education and resources to help you feel empowered throughout your pregnancy and birthing experience
- Neonatal intensive care units (NICU) in the same building, so you know your little one is with experienced, caring hands should they need it
- A focus on building a bond between you and baby—a dedication noted by our “Baby-Friendly Hospital” designation