Become an Egg Donor
We offer an egg donation program for women with ovarian failure or who no longer produce viable eggs, and we are currently seeking women to be egg donors.
Participants must be:
- Between the ages of 21 and 30
- An average weight for their height, in order to respond properly to medications
- A non-smoker
- Have regular periods when not on birth control pills (an IUD may be present during egg donation)
- Able to pass a drug screening
- No tattoo or piercing within the last 12 months
- Have not lived in Europe for more than 5 years
- Have not lived in the UK for more than 3 months before 1996
Participants that meet the criteria listed above will be asked to meet with a nurse to review the details of the egg donation process. Once this is complete, patients will receive a psychological consultation, a complete medical evaluation and a genetic consultation. Eligible candidates will receive $6000 upon retrieval of the eggs.
For more information, please call 404-778-3401.
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.