Access to the Rollins Pavilion is secure and exclusive, allowing you and your family to experience a level of customized service and comfort in a relaxing, private environment. From hairstylists to high speed Internet, we offer an array of personal and business services.
The John W. Rollins Patient and Family Suites was inspired and supported through the generosity of John W. Rollins, Sr. and his wife, Michele M. Rollins.
Amenities and Services of Emory’s Hospital Suites
Personal and Room Amenities:
- Added privacy and security features
- Patients can request that all visitors are screened before gaining access to patient room
- Fine linens, plush towels and bedspreads
- Private bathrooms
- Dining table
- Sleeper sofa
- Entertainment center with 40 channel TV DVD/VCR in both patient and sitting room
- Gourmet meals for up to four people ordered via room service style menu
- High-speed Internet access
- In-room fax machine
- Voice mail
- Daily newspapers
- Interpreters for international guests
- Additional business and personal services are available upon request
Patient Gourmet Dining
Just like you would expect to see in a luxury hotel, our cuisine is prepared in a gourmet kitchen and served on fine china. However, unlike what you'd get in a hotel, our gourmet meals follow the guidelines and restrictions of your physician-prescribed diet. In addition, we tailor our cuisine to your needs; every effort will be made to accommodate allergies and religious, cultural or culinary preferences in order to best serve our patients.
Gourmet Meals for Patient's Guests
We welcome family and friends to join our patients during meal times. We offer dining services and beverages for a maximum of four persons per suite. Guests are charged on an a la cart basis and all charges are posted to the patient's room account. Emory University Hospital also provides its Asbury Court dinning hall as an option.
Arranging Your Stay at Emory’s Hospital Suites
A physician's order for admission to is requested for all guests. Emory hospital suites are available to all patients who do not need intensive care unit (ICU) monitoring. Accommodations are available to family members of patients in our ICU who are anticipating transfer to the Rollins patient and family hospital suites.