Pre-Travel Consultations and Vaccinations
The TravelWell mission is to help ensure that you remain safe and healthy during your international travels. Our providers have many years of experience advising and providing vaccinations for those venturing abroad, whether for business, pleasure or service. For pre-travel consultations, we see adults and children.
A pre-travel consultation at TravelWell includes:
- An in-depth review of your itinerary and current health recommendations for the countries you will visit.
- Advice on recommended and required vaccinations for your trip. Be aware: Some vaccines may be required for entering certain countries. Find a list of the vaccines we offer.
- Prescriptions for self-treatment of traveler's diarrhea , prevention of altitude sickness and prevention of malaria, when appropriate.
- Consideration of any of your existing medical conditions that might affect your trip.
- Advice on avoiding injury, food- and water-borne illnesses, and animal and insect-borne infections.
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.