Conditions & Treatments
- Appearance. Dental implants are a permanent solution that look and feel natural, like your own teeth.
- Comfort. Removable dentures can irritate your gums. Implants are pain free.
- Durability. Implants are durable and will last many years – a lifetime with good care.
- Self-esteem. Dental implants allow you to smile with confidence, knowing your teeth look great.
- Convenience. Dental implants eliminate the inconvenience of dentures. No more removing, cleaning, or using messy adhesives to keep your dentures in place.
- Speech. Ill-fitting dentures can slip and make speech difficult. Dental implants are secure, ensuring clear speech.
- Eating. Chewing can be difficult with dentures. Dental implants let you eat without worries.
- Oral health. Unlike a tooth-supported bridge, dental implants don't require altering your other teeth. This leaves more of your own teeth intact, which improves your long-term oral health. Dental implants also help prevent bone loss and tooth migration, keeping your other teeth where they should be.
NewsView all News
Emory Healthcare news from the Emory News Center
Photos: Emory Denim Day
April 25, 2017
Two Emory Healthcare nurses inducted as fellows into American College of Critical Care Medicine
April 25, 2017
New study uses freezing technique to target vagus nerve and obesity
April 24, 2017
Father, son share special bond; both receive cochlear implants
April 21, 2017
Photos: Ebola care team attends 'Facing Darkness' screening
April 20, 2017
Ready, set, go! for Heel to Heal Superhero 5K and Fundraiser
April 18, 2017
SIBR program shows teamwork in healthcare
April 17, 2017
Expert Q&A: The antibiotic resistance threat
April 12, 2017
Christy M. Norman joins Emory Healthcare as vice president of pharmacy services
April 07, 2017
Medical faculty recognized by their Emory peers on Doctors' Day
April 05, 2017