Breathe easier with expert care
If you have lung disease or a condition that affects your breathing, it can make everyday activities difficult. Specialists at our General Pulmonology Clinic and subspecialty clinics can help you breathe easier.
Our pulmonary doctors (pulmonologists) see patients in our clinics, as well as teach at Emory University School of Medicine. They also participate in clinical research to help discover better treatments for lung and breathing disorders. This benefits you because it means your doctor is knowledgeable about the latest medical advancements. And, your doctor has access to the expertise and resources of Emory University to design your care plan.
Personalized care for lung and breathing disorders
Whether you're experiencing symptoms for the first time or you're living with a chronic lung or breathing condition, we'll work with you to develop a personalized care plan for:
- Asthma, allergies and immune system diseases
- Cystic fibrosis (causes abnormally thick mucus)
- Interstitial lung disease (causes lung scarring)
- Pulmonary hypertension (high blood pressure in the arteries of your lungs)
- Sleep disorders
Leading Lung Disease Care
Emory Clinic specialists are known for:
- Minimally invasive procedures. Emory University offers one of the largest and most comprehensive interventional pulmonology programs in the state. We were among the first centers to introduce innovative diagnostic and treatment procedures, including bronchoscopy.
- Lung transplant expertise. Emory offers the only lung transplant program in Georgia. Lung specialists have performed more than 300 transplants, with one of the highest survival rates in the nation.
- Innovative pulmonary hypertension care. We're one of only a few centers to offer a full spectrum of therapies and one of the only centers in the area enrolling patients in clinical trials.
To schedule an appointment with one of our lung and breathing disorders specialists, call 404-778-5050.
Did you know?
More than 30 percent of people suffer from some kind of sleep disorder. Learn about conditions that affect your sleep and how we can help you rest easier.
Emory Clinic Pulmonary Medicine
Find Treatment Locations
Matching Emory Locations
No MatchSee Location Results
Matching Emory Specialists
No MatchSee Specialist Results
Talk to Our Nurses
Registered nurses can help you find a location or specialist that’s right for you.
404 778 7777