Conditions & Treatments
Neurological conditions are often highly complex, so it takes a team of doctors trained in specific conditions to provide specialized neurosurgical treatment. Neurosurgeons specializes in a particular condition and/or treatment, and then collaborate with other physicians who specialize in different, complementary areas in the neurosciences when caring for patients.
Some neurosurgical conditions include:
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Central nervous system lymphoma
- Colloid cysts and other intraventricular tumors
- Metastatic cancer in brain, spine or cerebrospinal fluid
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel
- Damaged nerves
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Ulnar Neuropathy
- Cushing’s syndrome
- Non-functional adenomas
Find a Specialist
Specialists that are concerned with Neurosurgical Care include Neurological Surgeons, Neurologists, and Neurophysiologists .