Gynecology and Obstetrics
Emory Clinic offers premier care for women of all ages
We’re known for outstanding women's health care. Our gynecologists, obstetricians and other specialists are experts in their fields — specialists often sought out for their knowledge. As faculty members of Emory University School of Medicine, Emory Clinic doctors are up to date on the latest treatments and practices. And, our specialists take part in clinical research to further improve care for women and newborns. You can have peace of mind knowing your doctor connects you with the vast resources and research capabilities of Emory University.
Choose Emory Clinic for trusted, personalized care that’s focused on you
Emory Clinic doctors specialize in different areas of women’s care, but they all share a single focus: Your health and wellbeing. You can depend on unparalleled medical care delivered by specialists who work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan. We offer:
- Family planning assistance. Learn about contraceptive and reproductive options in a comfortable, nonjudgmental environment.
- Care for urinary and pelvic floor conditions. You don’t have to endure embarrassing or uncomfortable problems, such as postpartum changes, in silence. We can help.
- High-risk pregnancy care. Our maternal-fetal medicine specialists provide expert care before, during and after pregnancy to keep you and your baby healthy. Emory offered one of the first high-risk specialty units in the country.
- Expertise in infertility and reproductive conditions. [Link to: http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/gyn/reproductive-endocrinology-infertility.html] Get fertility testing and the latest assisted reproductive technologies, including an in vitro fertilization program that exceeds national success rates.
- Gynecologic cancer treatment. Doctors from Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University — Georgia's only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center — offer progressive treatments for reproductive cancers, including clinical trials.
Emory Clinic Gynecology & Obstetrics
Find Treatment Locations
Matching Emory Locations
No MatchSee Location Results
Matching Emory Specialists
No MatchSee Specialist Results
Talk to Our Nurses
Registered nurses can help you find a location or specialist that’s right for you.