Brain Tumor Program
Brain Tumor Treatments at Emory
- Specialized PET imaging that allows us to diagnose and treat more accurately
- Minimally invasive endoscopic brain surgery
- On site radiation oncology (including stereotactic neurosurgery and IMRT)
- Treatment for pituitary tumors
- Surgery, including craniotomy for brain tumors
- Language preservation through awake craniotomy mapping
- Motor skills preservation through intraoperative cortical and subcortical mapping
- Complex skull base surgery
- Spinal radiosurgery for treatment of brain tumors and metastatic tumors of the spine resulting from various types of cancer
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.