General Internal Medicine
Treatments & Services
Emory Healthcare offers comprehensive healthcare services, including, but not limited to:
• Annual health & wellness evaluations
• Long-term management of chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, depression or heart disease
• Routine immunizations - influenza, tetanus, pneumovax, etc.
• Treatment of minor injuries
• Referral to Emory specialists as needed
• On-site laboratory
If you have a question about a specific service or procedure please visit the Internal Medicine & Primary Care locations page or call the specific location you would like to visit to confirm that the service is offered. If you would like to speak to an Emory HealthConnection℠ nurse, please call 404-778-7777 and they will gladly assist you with this, or any other question.
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.