Emory Healthcare Network Advantage
A New Approach to Health Care & Aging
Emory Healthcare Network (EHN) Advantage is designed to deliver comprehensive care and coverage to seniors to keep them at their healthiest. In essence, the program serves to:
- Lengthen our patients active and independent lives
- Assist caregivers and family by providing support
- Protect financial resources of seniors and the Medicare Program
To deliver these services to Medicare Advantage members, EHN Advantage delivers a model of proactive, integrated healthcare at our Coordinated Care Centers. Here, your care team is specially trained in areas that affect seniors. Your team then works with an EHN primary care physician to create an individualized care plan for you.
A Collaborative Model
The Emory Healthcare Network has partnered with CareMore, which has implemented similar coordinated care programs in five states.
In addition, BlueCross BlueShield of Georgia has launched a new $0 premium Medicare Advantage product called BCBSSHP Mediblue Prime Select (HMO), serving Clayton, DeKalb and Fulton counties.
This plan features a close collaboration with Emory Healthcare to coordinate care with its members. BCBSGA is one of several participating insurance providers. See the list of Medicare Insurance Plans accepted by Emory Healthcare.
Get the Emory Healthcare Network Advantage
How to get the Emory Healthcare Network (EHN) Advantage:
- If you don’t have one already, choose an EHN primary care physician
- If you’re eligible for Medicare Advantage, enroll in one of the participating plans at your next opportunity
- Sign up for a Healthy Start™ assessment
Why We Do It
- The existing health care delivery model is fragmented, bloated and inefficient
- It causes low compliance with chronic care management protocols
- Patients with serious health conditions see an average of 11 doctors, resulting in poor coordinated care
- This leads to poorly managed and redundant care which, in turn, increases cost and rate of death
- Health care costs in the last year of life increase seven-fold
- 80% of seniors wish to die at home. In the U.S., around 20% actually do
As A Result
- Chronic conditions progress more rapidly due to poor management
- Precious family and public resources are wasted
- Patients and families experience unnecessary hardship
How We’re Transforming the Care Model
The EHN has adopted a proven model for delivering targeted, comprehensive and integrated senior care that supports and extends the care you receive from your primary care physician.
Throughout our network of six hospitals and nearly 2,000 providers, we accept Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans, including our own plan developed with Blue Cross Blue Shield of GA.
We have launched Emory Coordinated Care Centers using a model successfully developed and used by CareMore, a subsidiary of Anthem, in five states across the U.S., including Arizona, California, Nevada, Ohio, Tennessee and Virginia.
We offer an innovative Healthy Start health assessment, currently performed in our Coordinated Care Centers, to help develop an individual health plan for each patient that includes recommended screenings, health education and self management techniques. Our goal is the keep each patient as healthy as possible.
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.
Find Treatment Locations
Matching Emory Locations
No MatchSee Location Results
Matching Emory Specialists
No MatchSee Specialist Results
Talk to Our Nurses
Registered nurses can help you find a location or specialist that’s right for you.
404 778 7777
Latest Research & InnovationView all research and innovation
Emory Healthcare imaging locations named Lung Cancer Screening Centers by American College of RadiologyHeadline Link Title
December 01, 2016
About Our Clinical Trials
Our new clinical trials site makes it easy to access nearly 1,000 Emory studies.
Advancing your health
Your opportunity to interact with doctors, staff and patients.
About Our Clinics
Our physicians and surgeons are responsible for some of the most significant innovations and treatments in the country.