Emory Healthcare Network
What is the Emory Healthcare Network?
The Emory Healthcare Network is a collaborative effort among physicians, hospitals and the Emory Healthcare system that develops effective and ongoing clinical initiatives to:
- Better manage patient care
- Improve quality of services
- Control costs
- Improve reimbursement for physicians who meet network participation requirments and performance goals. The network achieves this by engaging in organized care management and cost-effective practices that make it possible to create better contracting with insurance providers.
- Present a proven business model and clinical strategy that enables members to thrive in a new health care market landscape of consumer choice, pay-for-performance, accountable care and quality report cards
Membership is open to physicians who are actively engaged with Emory Healthcare and meet the standard participation criteria:
- Basic Managed Care Requirements
- Compatible EMR
- Initial Network Fee
If you are part of a practice, each physician in the practice who meets the criteria may participate.
If you would like to join or have any questions, please call 404-778-7722 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Already a Member? Sign into the members only portal.
Key Principals and Benefits
The Emory Healthcare Network provides the following key principles and benefits to our physician members:
- Physician Driven: Employed and private-practice physicians work together to direct, design and govern the network.
- Patient And Family Centered: A patient- and family-centered delivery model with a primary-care focus.
- Quality: Quality goals are aligned and consistent across the system.
- Incentive Based: Recognizes performance and value via incentives/rewards without withholds or take-backs.
- Autonomy: Practices maintain their private status and operational autonomy.
- Access: Improved coordination among private-practice physicians, faculty and employed physicians.
- Transparency: Transparency in communications, performance, data and reimbursement.
- MSO Services: Access to management services organization offerings such as Electronic Medical Record.
- Emory: Affiliation with a well-respected academic medical center.
Learn more or join today. Please call 404-778-7722 or e-mail us at email@example.com
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.