Sinus, Nasal & Allergy Center
The physicians of the Emory Sinus, Nasal and Allergy Center have specialized training in the latest procedures, techniques and treatment options for problems affecting the nose and sinuses. Nearly all sinus problems can be treated.
Procedures performed in the office:
- Allergy testing
- Allergy desensitization (Allergy shots or drops)
- Snoring Reduction Procedures
- Pillar Implants
- PH Studies (testing for acid reflux)
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Nasal Cautery (for nosebleeds)
- Inferior Turbinate Reduction (for nasal obstruction)
- Nasal Polyp Removal
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.