Emory Healthcare is currently looking for nursing students who are interested in helping us change the world for the better as Summer Nurse Externs.
The program details include:
- Applicants must be within one year of graduating from an accredited BSN program
- Opportunities available at Emory University Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown, Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital and Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
- Externs will work 36 to 40 hours per week for the program and receive a salary
- Externs will work with an RN partner in clinical areas, such as acute care med/surg, operating room, ICU, etc.
- While working as an extern, participants will attend educational sessions on current practice in nursing specialties
For more information, please contact us.