Coordinated Care Centers
Helping your achieve your best health
The Emory Coordinated Care Centers offers a platform of pro-active, integrated health care that redefines the way in which senior health care is delivered.
It is a breakthrough model, based on a proven methodology created and implemented by CareMore in multiple states around the U.S. This proven care model combines wellness with medical supervision and offers personalized health planning to ensure all members receive the individualized attention they deserve.
By taking a team approach and by giving seniors access to providers at the very forefront of medical knowledge and research, your entire Emory Coordinated Care Center team will know you and be accessible to you.
All staff at our Emory Coordinated Care Centers are specially trained in areas that most deeply effect senior health care. We understand that the right combination of care and special programs can keep you feeling your very best.
Emory Coordinated Care Centers offer specialized programs like:
- Healthy Start — A comprehensive medical evaluation performed by a specially trained nurse practitioner or physician who will give you recommendations and choices for treatment and follow up care.
- Diabetes Management Program — provides education and information for controlling blood sugar, including medication and nutritional counseling.
- High Blood Pressure Care Program — If your blood pressure is not well controlled, our staff with follow you closely, with frequent clinic visits and/or telephone calls until we have you on the right combination of medications, in addition to lifestyle counseling and changes, that is right for you.
- Anticoagulation Therapy Program — If you take blood thinner medicine, we will monitor the level in your blood. You will learn how to manage your medicines and be informed about their side effects.
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Program — Helps you learn to take care of your heart. A team of providers builds a care plan just for you, watches your blood pressure and weight gain. The program helps you eat healthy and monitor salt and fluids. You learn tips to manage your condition and how to deal with problems that may come up. All patients with CHF are strongly encouraged to participate.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Program — Gives you tips to manage your condition. You will take a breathing test to see how well your lungs are working, and a care plan is made just for you. You learn how to eat healthy and exercise to help your lungs get stronger. All patients who are living with asthma, long-term bronchitis, emphysema and COPD are encouraged to participate.
- Wound Care Program — We will treat your wound, as well as any condition that may be slow in healing.
- Smoking Cessation Program Offers — support to help you quit smoking. The classes teach you tips such a setting a quit date, overcoming the urge to smoke and things to do to keep you from smoking. Medication treatment and management may be part of personalized program.
- Behavioral Health — Being at your physical best also means being at your best emotionally. Our centers offer counseling and evaluation, which includes checking on memory changes. Our staff can also help with medication management.
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.
Find Treatment Locations
Matching Emory Locations
No MatchSee Location Results
Matching Emory Specialists
No MatchSee Specialist Results
Talk to Our Nurses
Registered nurses can help you find a location or specialist that’s right for you.
404 778 7777
Latest Research & InnovationView all research and innovation
Emory Healthcare Named Official Team Healthcare Provider of Atlanta Braves
The partnership provides the Atlanta Braves with comprehensive and seamless state-of-the-art medical care. This includes access to Emory’s world class Sports Medicine, Orthopaedics, and Spine Center physicians and more.
Father and son share special bond; both receive cochlear implants to improve hearing, speech
April 21, 2017
About Our Clinical Trials
Our new clinical trials site makes it easy to access nearly 1,000 Emory studies.
Advancing your health
Your opportunity to interact with doctors, staff and patients.
About Our Clinics
Our physicians and surgeons are responsible for some of the most significant innovations and treatments in the country.