Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Our experienced staff includes board certified clinical specialists in orthopedics and sports medicine, certified intramuscular and manual therapists, Pilates certified specialists, certified strength and condition specialists, fellows of the American Association of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists, and therapists certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment of the Spine. Our therapists will evaluate you and design an individualized program to meet your goals.
Patient's First Visit
Most major insurance carriers are accepted with the exception of Medicaid. To schedule an appointment, you will first need a referral from your physician prescribing physical or occupational therapy.
When calling to schedule an appointment:
- Give the name of the referring physician
- Nature of problem
- Insurance company, claim number
- Employer’s name (for workers’ compensation claims)
- Your phone number
For your first visit, please bring:
- Proper clothing for evaluation, i.e. shorts for hip/knee problems
- Insurance referrals as needed
- Form of identification
- Physician’s prescription
- Co-pay amounts if required