Preventive Cardiology Program
Keep Your Heart in Optimal Health
If you have heart disease, or are at risk of heart disease because of family history or pre-existing conditions such as diabetes, it’s important to keep your hearth healthy and strong. The specialists at Emory’s Preventive Cardiology Program can help provide a clear snapshot of your heart and health.
Preventive Cardiology Services
Our services include:
- Exercise Stress Testing – We offer several types of exercise stress tests to gain a clear understanding of the strength of your heart.
Learn more about exercise stress testing
- Cardiac Monitoring – Cardiac monitoring, including event, remote and Holter monitoring provide a comprehensive overview of heart function.
- Ankle-brachial Index – Identify your risk of peripheral artery disease (PAD) with non-invasive ankle-brachial index testing.
Learn more about PAD
- Cardiac Ultrasound – Our specialists are trained in many types of cardiac ultrasounds, including carotid, limited abdominal, bubble studies and transthoracic/stress echocardiography.
- Lab Screening – Identify your risk factors for heart disease and hypertension through blood tests.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – Get your heart back on track with Emory’s cardiac rehabilitation program.
Learn more about cardiac rehabilitation
- Hypertension Treatment – Lower your blood pressure safely and effectively with a proven program of diet, exercise and medication, when necessary.
Learn more about hypertension
- LDL Apheresis – Emory is the only medical facility in Georgia approved to selectively remove LDL cholesterol from arteries.
Learn more about this innovative procedure
- Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring – A cardiac CT scan for coronary calcium is a non-invasive way to identify the presence, location and extent of calcified plaque in coronary arteries.
Learn more about CT scans
- Optimal Living – Jumpstart a heart-healthy lifestyle with Optimal Living, the eight-week program for patients without heart disease.
Learn more about this program
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.