When you undergo surgery, you need to trust your surgical team. You need to trust you’re receiving the surgery that’s best for your health needs —a surgery that’s as safe and effective as possible.
Emory Clinic surgeons give you access to more surgery options than ever before so you can receive personalized care. Through clinical research at Emory University School of Medicine, our surgeons have helped develop new surgeries, improve surgical care and decrease the risks involved in surgery. We help our patients and patients around the world receive quality surgical care.
Surgery for all your health needs
Emory Clinic surgeons give you access to a wide range of surgical care. From your head to your toes, we can help you improve your health. Our surgical services include:
- Cardiothoracic surgery. Our cardiothoracic surgeons offer you minimally invasive heart and lung surgery techniques so you can heal quickly and experience less pain. Learn more
- General surgery. From bariatric surgery to gall bladder removal, our general surgeons perform a wide range of surgeries using just one small incision. Learn more.
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Emory Clinic plastic and reconstructive surgeons help you feel confident in how your body looks and works. Learn more.
- Surgical oncology. Surgical oncologists with Emory Clinic help you fight cancer, removing cancer cells while leaving as many healthy cells as possible. Learn more
- Vascular surgery. Emory Clinic vascular surgeons use specialized tools and techniques to help you overcome vein and vascular diseases. Learn more.
Emory Clinic Surgery
Find Treatment Locations
Matching Emory Locations
No MatchSee Location Results
Matching Emory Specialists
No MatchSee Specialist Results
Talk to Our Nurses
Registered nurses can help you find a location or specialist that’s right for you.
404 778 7777