Skip To Main Site Navigation
Skip To Content
Skip To Footer
Awards and Recognition
- 2022 Women’s Choice Award: Best Hospital for Bariatric Surgery
- 2022 Women’s Choice Award: Best Hospital for Obstetrics
- 2022 Women’s Choice Award: Best Hospitals for Stroke Care
- 2022 Women’s Choice Award: Best Mammogram Imaging Center
- 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade of A, designating Emory Johns Creek Hospital as fully committed to providing the safest care to our patients.
- In 2020, Emory Johns Creek Hospital achieved Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Home to Emory Bariatrics Center at Johns Creek, accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP).
- Accredited Community Cancer Program by The Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons, with Silver Commendation.
- 2016 Mission: Lifeline Receiving Center Gold Recognition Award for ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) care.
- Georgia Hospital Association’s Partnership for Health and Accountability (PHA) Core Measures (Quality) Honor Roll, Chairman’s Circle (2009 -2016)
- Accredited Laboratory by the College of American Pathologists
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission, American Heart Association and American Stroke
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology
- Vascular Ultrasound certification by the American College of Radiology
- Gold Plus stroke achievements with American Heart Association’s “Get with the Guidelines”
- Gold Plus Recognition for excellence in care for severe (STEMI) heart attacks by American Heart Association
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention designation by the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association
- Nationally recognized patient satisfaction scores by Press Ganey
- Computed Tomography (CT) Certification by American College of Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine Certification by American College of Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Certification by American College of Radiology