Skip To Main Site Navigation
Skip To Content
Skip To Footer
- Virtually any patient receiving treatment for Major Depressive Disorder may be referred for a one-time comprehensive evaluation for the Treatment Resistant Depression (TRD) Program.
- The patient must be working with a psychiatrist responsible for managing their psychiatric care before and after the one-time consultation with the TRD team.
- The TRD Program is an excellent option for adult patients over 18 years of age who have failed multiple medications and treatments for depression.
- Patients receive a one-time face-to-face evaluation with our team.
- Treatment recommendations are discussed with the patient and family member.
- The referring psychiatrist receives a detailed written summary of the evaluation and treatment recommendations.
- Referrals for further assessment and/or treatment are provided to the patient as needed.
- The patient is scheduled for a follow-up phone call with our team to answer any additional questions, as needed.