Whether you have a minor ear, nose and throat issue or are struggling with a more serious condition such as head or neck cancer, Emory Clinic’s specialists (otolaryngologists) can help.
You'll get advanced care from our team of expert doctors and surgeons. Our specialties include:
- Otology, neurotology and audiology - Our specialists provide medical and surgical care for conditions of the head and neck affecting the ears, hearing, balance, skull base and related structures.
- Head and neck cancer - Head and neck cancer affects the mouth, throat, nose, sinuses and salivary glands. Patients receive care from a multidisciplinary team that includes medical oncologists, surgical oncologists and radiologists. Learn more.
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery - You'll get expert surgical care for thyroid and parathyroid disorders. In-office ultrasound allows us to evaluate and diagnose thyroid conditions and discuss your treatment options immediately. Learn more.
- Voice care - At Emory Voice Center, we provide specialized care for voice and vocal professionals and others with larynx, upper airway and swallowing disorders. Learn more.
- Nasal care - You'll have expert care from nationally recognized doctors and surgeons specializing in nasal, sinus, allergy, skull base and eye conditions. Learn more.
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery - We offer comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive surgical and nonsurgical treatments for facial renewal and anti-aging. We also provide surgical reconstruction for trauma, head and neck cancers, skin cancers, and facial paralysis. Learn more.
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat - Your child will have the highest-quality care for routine and complex ear, nose and throat conditions. These include airway and upper respiratory conditions, blood vessel abnormalities, and hearing preservation and rehabilitation. Learn more.
The same Emory Clinic doctors caring for you in our exam rooms, teach the next generation of specialists in our Emory University School of Medicine classrooms. They also lead clinical research teams to develop the latest techniques and therapies, giving you access to treatments that may not be able available at other hospitals.
To make an appointment or get more information about Emory Clinic Otolaryngology, call 404-778-3381.
Emory Clinic Otolaryngology
Find Treatment Locations
Matching Emory Locations
No MatchSee Location Results
Matching Emory Specialists
No MatchSee Specialist Results
Talk to Our Nurses
Registered nurses can help you find a location or specialist that’s right for you.
404 778 7777