Education and Support for Families
- Baby Care 101 Class
- Learn breastfeeding techniques, strategies for success, how to avoid complications, and much more from an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) at Emory Johns Creek Hospital. Partners are encouraged to attend! This class is free.
- Second Monday of each month, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- To sign up, email Melissa Donovan, email@example.com and be sure to include your name, due date, and OB/GYN.
- Download the Baby Care 101 Class Flyer
- Breastfeeding Support Group
Birth Place Tour
- Led by an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), our Breastfeeding Support Group is an in-person chance to meet, bond with, and get support from other new moms! Babies are welcome and weight checks are available.
- Wednesdays, 10:30am – 12:00pm
- No need to sign up or RSVP but reach out to Melissa Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
- Download the Breastfeeding Support Group Flyer
- We are happy to offer free tours of our Birth Place for families expecting a new baby. Tours are conducted by EJCH Auxiliary volunteers every Thursday at 6:00pm. Each tour is limited to eight couples. Expectant mothers may bring one additional person along (a spouse or partner, doula, birth coach, or other supporting adult). Children are not allowed to attend the tours. SIGN UP FOR A TOUR
The Birth Place Newborn Photographer
The Birth Place at Emory Johns Creek Hospital is proud to partner with nationally sought-after celebrity portrait photographer, Jessica Limon. We are the only hospital in the world to offer our patients a luxury portrait experience in the comfort of their hospital suites. Everything is provided for the session, except for the milk!
Pre-book your hospital session or get more information with Jessica Limon Photography here: https://www.jessicalimonphotography.com
Birth Place patients may designate two visitors who may include a birth partner, coach, or Doula. The designated visitors must remain the same throughout the patient’s stay and may not be swapped out. This policy applies to both the Labor & Delivery unit and the Mother & Baby unit. Children under the age of 18 may not visit the Birth Place at any time.
The Birth Place is a secured unit; visitors may request entry at the registration/guest services desk or via phone at the Labor & Delivery unit door.
Birth Certificate Information
Thank you for choosing Emory Johns Creek Hospital for your birth experience. We are happy to help you complete the necessary paperwork to register your child’s birth in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia.