Emory University Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital
Classes and Events
Sign up for a pre-surgery class
Learn what to expect before, during and after surgery with our Pre-Operative Total Joint Replacement Class. You’ll get so much helpful information in this one-hour session, you may want to bring a friend to help you catch all the details. We’ll take questions at the end of the session and will stay until we’ve answered every one. So you may want to allow a few extra minutes.
We offer classes the:
- Second Tuesday of each month at 11 a.m.
- Third Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Fourth Saturday of each month at 11 a.m.
Go to Rehab Therapy, room 1201. It’s the first door on the right from the hospital lobby.
If you can’t come to a class but would like a copy of the class booklet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please note:
- Your name and mailing address
- Whether you’re having hip or knee surgery (so we can send you the right book).
- Cardiac Care
- Cancer Care (Oncology)
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Mental Health Services