Patients who receive support from visitors often heal faster and have a better outlook on their recovery. Whether for a brief visit or an extended stay, we’re glad to have you as our guest.
You’re an important part of the healing process and are welcome to visit at any time. Emory doctors, nurses, and staff provide patient care while keeping everyone informed to create an environment of optimal healing.
Need help to find a room or getting a great meal? Guest Services can help. Visit the Guest Services desk in the main lobby or call us at 404-251-3011.
You have many options for meals and snacks.
- Visit our hospital café next to the main lobby. Hours are posted by the entrance.
- Call for room service. Please ask any hospital staff member for more information on how to order.
- Grab a snack from our vending machines in the cafeteria.
- Ask Guest Services about nearby restaurants. There are many great places to eat within walking distance or a short drive.
Need to stay overnight? You’re welcome to stay with your loved one. Each hospital room has a pull-out sleeper chair.
Prefer to recover in luxury? Four private luxury suites (also called family suites) are available for an additional charge. These suites have attached guest rooms so that more than one family member can be with you while you heal. They offer everything our regular rooms offer, plus:
- Separate spaces for patients and visitors
- Premium linens and towels
- Cherry wood furniture
- Upgraded private bath
- Dining table for four
- Gourmet room service meals for up to four people (one guest meal is included in your reservation)
- The Wall Street Journal and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution delivered to your room
Luxury suites are limited. Reserve yours in advance by calling the Admissions Department at 404-251-3299.
Prefer a nearby hotel? Guest Services is glad to help you make reservations. Call Guest Services at 404-251-3011 or stop by our desk in the main hospital lobby.
These hotels are within six miles of the hospital and may offer special rates as our guests:
2060 Crescent Centre Blvd (2.01 miles)
Tucker, GA 30084
You are welcome to arrange for flower delivery or send packages to your loved one at:
Patient first name and last name
Patient Suite number,
c/o Emory University Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital
1455 Montreal Road
Tucker, Georgia 30084
Contact a Patient
To contact a patient, please call 404-251-3000.