For Medical Professionals
Physician Consult Line
Designed exclusively for referring physicians and physician offices
One call to the Emory Physician Consult Line, our dedicated physician to physician consult line, connects you with the expansive Emory Healthcare network of physicians and facilities.
The Emory Physician Consult Line is easy to use: Dial the toll-free number 1-800-22-EMORY or 404-778-5050. You will be connected with an Emory Registered Nurse (RN), who can help you identify the Emory specialist that meets the needs of you and your patients. If you would like to speak with an Emory physician directly, the Emory HealthConnection℠ nurse will contact an Emory physician specializing in your case, who will contact you within minutes.
Our aim is to effectively serve you and your patients with compassion and concern. The Emory Physician Consult Line nurses can provide you with:
- Referrals to Emory physicians and biographical information about Emory physicians at Emory University Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown, Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Emory University Orthopaedics & Spine Center Hospital, The Emory Clinic, and Emory Children’s Center
- Direct contact with Emory physicians
- Information about Emory Healthcare services and procedures
- Information about insurance coverage and referrals
- Biographical information on Emory physicians, including education, experience and languages spoken
- Educational materials regarding your own health and wellness
- Information on classes and events at Emory Healthcare
- Directions to and information about Emory hospitals and clinics
404–778-5050 or 1-800–22–EMORY
Available Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.