Recovery & Follow Up
Phase I - Weeks 1-3
- Control of inflammation
- Range of motion - full extension, and 90 degrees of knee flexion
- Achievement of quadriceps control
- Education of patient about rehabilitation process
- Crutches - usually seven to 10 days until patient is comfortable
- Patellar Mobilization - to prevent patellar tendon shortening/contracture and loss of knee motion
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.