Emory Audiology Program's full-time team provides testing to diagnose hearing loss. We offer solutions that meet your needs and suit your lifestyle.
We fit hearing aids in adults of all ages, as well as cochlear implants and bone-anchored hearing devices when a hearing aid isn't enough.
Certified, licensed audiologists provide all hearing loss services, including:
- Hearing evaluations for adults
- Impedance testing (tympanometry)
- Acoustic reflex testing and DPOAEs when applicable
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting using gold standard real-ear measures, including computer-programmable hearing aids with digital technology
- A 30-day trial period for all hearing aids
- Hearing aid repairs, service, and accessories
- Custom ear molds for swimming, noise protection, and musicians' earplugs
- Cochlear implants and Bone-Anchored Hearing systems (BAHA) evaluations and management