Our rheumatology specialists work with a wide range of joint, cartilage, and muscle conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Doctors manage and treat muscle loss and weakened joints that can be the result of these conditions.
Welcome to Emory Rheumatology Services
Services and Treatments
- Rheumatoid arthritis, chronic systemic inflammation of the joints and tissues surrounding the joints
- Osteoarthritis, the loss of cartilage in one or more joints
- Osteoporosis, thin bones
- Lupus, a disease of the immune system that randomly attacks various body tissues
- Gout, a condition that causes painful joint swelling and inflammation
Emory Clinic – Building A
1365 Clifton Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30322
New Patient Forms
Before your first appointment:
- Complete and bring the new patient information form to your appointment
- Obtain your medical records from other healthcare providers
These two steps will ensure we have the appropriate information to provide you with the best medical opinion during your consultation.HTML