If you’re a new patient, please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment to complete paperwork. Specialist referrals are available through our clinic location. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify our office as soon as possible.
Please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Insurance Information: Please bring your insurance card or necessary insurance information. If your insurance carrier requires a referral, bring referral numbers and forms. If your treatment is covered by Workers' Compensation, bring a letter of authorization from your insurance carrier.
- Confirmation/Visit Number: If you received this number when you scheduled your appointment, please bring it with you.
- Patient Information Form: If you received this form before your appointment, please complete it and bring it with you.
- Medical Records: Please have your medical records from previous physicians transferred to the office of your scheduled appointment.
- X-Rays and/or Scans: If appropriate to your visit, please bring any available X-rays or scans or have them sent to arrive by the time of your appointment.
- A List of Personal Health Questions or Concerns: You may find it helpful to make a list of your symptoms, questions or concerns before you come to your appointment.