Emory at Decatur -
Primary Care (Scott Boulevard)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Alzheimer's Association
- American Cancer Society
- American College of Physicians
- American Diabetes Association
- American Dietetic Association
- American Heart Association
- Drugwatch - a comprehensive online medication database
- HealthFinder.gov - provides patient information and education on a wide range of topics
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases - a weight management resource page with topics related to the potential risks of being overweight.
- Needy Meds - a not-for-profit organization that provides resources and assistance to people who cannot afford medicine or healthcare costs.
- Nutrition.gov - FAQs on weight management.
- Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion - dedicated to dietary guidelines and nutrition advice.
- United States Department of Agriculture - a healthy eating lifestyle guide that offers seasonal recipes, budgeting advice, and dietary services.
- WebMD - Patient Information and education
Weight Loss SeminarsEmory Decatur Hospital offers FREE, no-obligation educational seminars where you can learn about medical weight loss options. If you struggle with your weight, your health could be at an increased risk. To register for your free seminar call 404-501-LOSE today.
PublicationsEmory Decatur Hospital offers a number of publications that provide up-to-date information on healthcare information, seminars and resources to stay healthy.