If you are a new patient, please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment to complete paperwork. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify our office as soon as possible.
Please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Insurance Information: Please bring your insurance card or necessary insurance information.
- Patient Information Form: If you received a form before your appointment, please complete it and bring it with you. If you did not receive a form, please use this one.
- A List of Personal Health Questions or Concerns: You may find it helpful to make a list of your symptoms, questions or concerns before you come to your appointment.
- Medical Records: If appropriate to your visit, please have your medical records from previous physicians transferred to the office of your scheduled appointment.
- X-Rays and/or Scans: If appropriate to your visit, please bring any available X-rays or scans or have them sent to arrive by the time of your appointment