Cardiovascular services for athletes at Emory Sports Cardiology
Our doctors work with you to understand your sport and its affect on your heart. To help athletes of all ages and levels, we:
- Provide pre-participation cardiac evaluation
- Help guide your athletic participation after cardiac procedures or other previous limitations
- Treat symptoms like chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, palpitations and fainting
- Evaluate impaired athletic performance due to cardiovascular causes or medications
- Provide preventive cardiac care
- Provide thorough cardiovascular assessments
- Treat and guide patients with cardiovascular disease
- Guide patients interested in ultra-endurance events such as marathons or triathlons
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.