When your doctor orders a lab test to help diagnose your condition or plan your treatment, they depend on the pathologists and lab technologists at Emory Medical Laboratory. Pathology professionals examine tissues under a microscope and perform testing and analysis to help your doctor develop a customized treatment plan for you.
Emory Medical Laboratory Details:
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certified
- College of American Pathologist (CAP) accredited clinical laboratory
- One of the largest, most comprehensive medical labs in Georgia
- Performs more than five million lab tests each year
- Expertise analyzing and diagnosing routine to complex tests, e.g., organ transplant, cancer treatment, and more