Conditions & Treatments
We know you have many options of providers for your imaging needs and thank you for choosing Emory for your exam or procedure. Emory Radiology provides you and your physician with specialized expertise, the latest in imaging technology and a multidisciplinary approach to your diagnosis and care. At any time, before, during or after your exam, please feel free to ask questions of any member of our team.
You will be notified when you schedule your exams if you will need to pre-register or not.
Fast-Track Admissions: Register by telephone up to 30 days in advance of your exam:
- Clifton Road Campus: Emory University Hospital or The Emory Clinic
404-686-5270 or 1-800-640-9293 Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Midtown Campus: Emory University Hospital Midtown or The Emory Clinic
404-686-1573 Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
How to Prepare for Your Radiology Exam
Please consult with your physician or visit the individual exam pages within our web site for specific instructions on how to prepare for your exam. Most commonly requested prep instructions are available here in printable PDF format.
- Breast Imaging Preparation Instructions (PDF)
- CT/MRI Preparation Instructions (PDF)
- Diagnostic Imaging Preparation Instructions (PDF)
- Nuclear Medicine Preparation Instructions (PDF)
- PET/CT Imaging Preparation Instructions (PDF)
- Ultrasound Preparation Instructions (PDF)
- Barium Enema Preparation Instructions (PDF)
- MRI MD Education (PDF)
- CT Physician Education (PDF)
- Calcium Score and Coronary CTA Physician Education (PDF)
- Ultrasound Physician Education (PDF)
Patient InformationFind more patient information about radiology at radiologyinfo.org.
Scheduling an Appointment
HealthConnection℠ offers you immediate access to information on Emory services and physicians and will assist you in making an appointment. Call 404-778-7777 or 1-800-75-EMORY (1-800-753-6679) 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please explore our web site to learn more about your exam and the Emory Radiology team.
NewsView all News
Emory Healthcare news from the Emory News Center
Photos: Emory Denim Day
April 25, 2017
Two Emory Healthcare nurses inducted as fellows into American College of Critical Care Medicine
April 25, 2017
New study uses freezing technique to target vagus nerve and obesity
April 24, 2017
Father, son share special bond; both receive cochlear implants
April 21, 2017
Photos: Ebola care team attends 'Facing Darkness' screening
April 20, 2017
Ready, set, go! for Heel to Heal Superhero 5K and Fundraiser
April 18, 2017
SIBR program shows teamwork in healthcare
April 17, 2017
Expert Q&A: The antibiotic resistance threat
April 12, 2017
Christy M. Norman joins Emory Healthcare as vice president of pharmacy services
April 07, 2017
Medical faculty recognized by their Emory peers on Doctors' Day
April 05, 2017