Motion sickness manifests itself in a variety of ways, from mild discomfort to severe nausea vomiting. Yawning, deep, rapid breathing, cold sweats, salivating, paleness and sudden drowsiness can signal its onset. To reduce the likelihood of motion sickness, you may want to:
- Sit over the wing area on an airplane
- Stay on the open deck of a ship as much as possible
- Sit in the front seat of an automobile
- Avoid reading while in motion
- Focus your face on the horizon or a fixed spot
- Take over-the-counter or prescription motion sickness remedies (i.e. Drmamine, Bonine and Trandsderm Scop). Your TravelWell consultant can help determine the product that is right for you.
How Can We Help You Today?
Need help? We will be delighted to assist you today, so please call us at 404-778-7777. We look forward to hearing from you.