To refer a patient or get more information, call the HealthConnection Physician Consult Line at 404-778-5050.
Your Partner in Care
For hospital transfers or emergency calls after hours, call the transfer center at 404-778-4930.
When you need specialized expertise and technology to serve your patients with heart or vascular issues, the Emory Heart and Vascular Center is a partner you can rely on. Physicians serving patients across the state and beyond turn to us for:
- Access to a highly respected team and the latest proven diagnostic and therapeutic options, including minimally invasive surgery and procedures
- Consultation to confirm a diagnosis or help design a treatment plan
- A commitment to collaboration and keeping referring physicians informed
- Coordinated care and a positive experience for your patients
- Services and technology that are unmatched in the region
- U.S. News & World Report named Emory University Hospital No. 16 in the nation for cardiology and heart surgery
- 23 Georgia locations to serve your patients
Access our resources with one phone call to the HealthConnection Physician Consult Line at 404-778-5050. Our referral processes will ensure streamlined, coordinated care delivered promptly and appropriately. For instance, we offer next-day general cardiology appointments at one of our 23 locations.
About the Emory Heart & Vascular Center
Emory Heart and Vascular Center brings together advanced expertise and technology in cardiology, vascular surgery, cardiothoracic surgery and cardiac imaging. The collaboration between all four specialties delivers seamless, multidisciplinary care for your patients and allows for quick access to other specialties as needed. As an academic medical center, many of our physicians are faculty of the Emory University School of Medicine as well as clinicians and researchers.