The jaws and facial bones are often affected by growths, tumors, cancers, cysts, infections and destructive conditions affecting the bones and soft tissues. We are able to remove the diseased bone while preserving your appearance and allowing your jaws and face to look and function normally.
Your doctor will examine your airway to determine the cause of your airway blockage.
Jaw and Facial Reconstruction Surgery
Treatments we offer include:
- Removal of tumors, growths, cancers and other jaw abnormalities
- Treating infections of the jaw including those due to medications
- Repairing facial bone and jaw fractures
- Repairing holes that connect your mouth to your nose or sinuses
- Replacing your jaw bones to enable normal jaw appearance and function
Make an Appointment with Emory Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
We provide oral maxillofacial specialty care for adults and children. For information, call 404-778-4500.