Emory Healthcare is a health system affiliated with the world-renowned Emory University School of Medicine and Emory University Hospital, all located in Atlanta, Georgia.
The system includes Emory Clinic, a physician practice of more than 600 doctors, including primary care physicians, specialists, and sub-specialists with over ten primary care and multi-specialty healthcare centers located throughout the city. In Atlanta, Emory Healthcare also encompasses Emory University Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown, Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Emory Decatur Hospital, Emory Hillandale Hospital, Emory Long-Term Acute Care, Emory Wesley Woods, our geriatric specialty center and geriatric hospital, Emory University Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital, and Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University, the only facility in Georgia designated by the National Cancer Institute. There are also over 64 affiliated hospitals located throughout Georgia.
Below are some of our most frequently asked questions. If you have questions that aren't answered here, feel free to contact us.
- How can I make an appointment or find out more information? Contact our HealthConnection team members at 404-778-7777.
- What insurance plans does Emory Healthcare accept? Please visit our Insurance Information page.
- Who do I talk to about billing questions or issues? Please visit our Billing Information page.
- Where can I find more details on Emory's Health Information Exchange (HIE)? Please visit our Health Information Exchange page.
- How can I obtain my medical records? Please visit our Medical Records page.
- How can I view the support groups available at Emory Healthcare? Please visit our Support Group Listing page.
- How can I volunteer at Emory Healthcare? Please visit our Volunteer page.
- How can I find Patient Portal help? For Patient Portal issues, please call 404-727-8820.
- How can I find a job at Emory Healthcare? Please visit our Careers section.
- How do I contact the Emory International Program? Please call 404-778-2291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Still have questions? Find more Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).