Emory Healthcare strives to provide exceptional care and service to every patient. Our new system, Epic, will have a positive impact on both our patients and care teams.
Key enhancements to our online payment process
- See your bill, ask questions, and pay outstanding balances/co-payments for your upcoming services
- Keep a credit card on file
- Get a self-service estimate
- Complete forms to ask for financial help
- Upload important documents and images
- Set up a payment plan
During the transition
Though we're moving toward a single patient statement for Emory Healthcare Hospital and outpatient clinic services, it will take time for us to finish this process. During the transition, you may see your old and new bills arriving in different ways and at different intervals. We appreciate your patience and here's what to expect:
- Bills for services that you received before October 1, 2022, will come to you the same way they always have—either as an SMS text message, email, or paper through the mail.
- For services you receive on or after October 1, 2022, your bills can be sent to you through your MyChart account (a great reason to sign up!), text message, email, or through the mail.
- Any billing from third-party partners and some areas of Emory Healthcare will remain the same as today and will not be in MyChart. This includes bills from the Emory Proton Therapy Center, our emergency departments at Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital and Emory Decatur Hospital, and partners like Peachtree Immediate Care. All MyChart features and the majority of your health information will be available on October 1, 2022. Until then, please continue using your current Emory Healthcare portal to view your health information and communicate with your care team.